Saturday, May 21, 2016

My life.

Okay, so you want to know what happens in my every day life?. 

I have a good life. I have a family that 'loves' me. I have an amazing boyfriend (he actually does love me). My work isn't the best but hey, what job is?. 

First things first- family: they say they love me. They say they care. They even act like it. But the way they treat me and act towards me is horrible. My mother treats me like im younger then my 5 year old sister!. She doesn't give me any thanks or a please for anything i do for her.she doesn't love me. I don't think sge ever has or ever will. My father- he cares about me. He loves me. He just has a really bad temper and i seem to be on the wrong side of it alot. He doesn't me to get angry ot scream and yell all the time, it is my fault, i know that. My little sister- she can't even be described she is to amazing. My older sisters- ha! They are completely different to both me and my little sister. They don't include me in anything unless they want something off me. I can't be around any of them for more then 5-6 hours. They only ever contact me so i can baby sit, which i always seem to freaking do!. 

Boyfriend: i can't really say anything. He is pretty amazing and i know he loves me. He is oretty much the only reason i smile most days. 

Work: agh. Don't even get me started. I don't know where to begine so I'm not going to. 


Thanks for reading, I'll be back. ❣

No comments:

Post a Comment